TICKETS AND SEASON TICKETS
TICKET OFFICE TIMETABLES
Monday to Friday from 10h to 14h and from 17h to 20h (concert days: open until performance starts)
Performance days open from 2 hours before concert starts.
Information phone 965 91 91 00 (Monday to Friday from 10h to 14.00h) and in the mail email@example.com
Other sales channels
SYMPHONIC SEASON TICKETS
Symphonic season tickets 2020-2021
Up to 45% savings on the purchase of your tickets
We offer you two different forms of subscription:
- ESSENTIA Voucher, this pass includes the 20 concerts of our symphony season and entitles you to keep your seat for the next season
- ALIANZA and CELEBRATION season tickets, these series include 10 concerts each of our symphonic cycle.
GUITAR SEASON TICKET
In process of developing.
In concerts organized by ADDA, discounts of up to 30% will be applied to the public under 30 years of age and those over 65 years of age in the sale of loose seats.
Within the TOCA LA MUSIC cycle, we offer concerts with free admission for children under 16 years old.
Offers and discounts are not cumulative with each other.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
The acquisition of this entry or invitation will represent acceptance of the following conditions:
- Once the ticket has been purchased, the ticket will not be changed or refunded, except in case of cancellation of the Event.
- In case of suspension of the event, after more than half of the event has elapsed, the buyer will not be entitled to a refund of the amount of the ticket.
- The inability to attend an event or show or the commission of an error when making the purchase of the ticket(s) (because you have incorrectly entered the email in the purchase process, for example) are not reasons to allow its return.
- The Organization reserves the right to alter or modify the program of the act, without this being grounds for reimbursement of the amount.
- This ticket has different security measures. DO NOT purchase your ticket at an unofficial point of sale, it may be fake and you may not be allowed to enter the premises. In this case, the Organization declines all responsibility.
- Admission is subject to having a full ticket and in good condition. The owner of the latter will lose his rights when leaving the premises.
- The seller does not assume in any case the obligations and responsibilities of the Organization.
- In the event of a refund, the Organizer will refund the amount of the ticket by the same means of payment used for the purchase.